Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Going to start the ethnography.... now-ish

ok, so maybe I just HATE beginning the writing process... I have these great ideas that NEVER get off the ground... ok, maybe they aren't even great ideas, but I wouldn't know because I don't know how to see them through.

I'm going to do my ethnography 9 year old girls. I actually have some notes already because a certain 9 year old girl has decided she does not want to have conversations!!! and I've begun giving her "assignments".... to type her feelings.

off to observe and interview...

hope they don't bite!

3 comments:

  1. Hang in their Gabrielle, You are not alone. I have a tough time getting started as well. Bye the way from what I read on the personnel essay draft...you have so great ideas. Keep Smiling. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that maybe you can do it sorta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys.... I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete